This privacy statement covers the fowlcay.com website.Because this Web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to our users' privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices.
Unique Vacations, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on Sandals.com and Beaches.com. Unique Vacations, Inc. collects information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
Brochure Request and Booking Engine
We request information from the user on our brochure request form and in our booking engine. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and mailing address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes. If we have trouble processing an order, the information is used to contact the user.
We store information that we collect through cookies and log files to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that details their viewing preferences. Consequently, collected information is tied to the users' personally identifiable information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user. This profile is used to tailor a user's visit to our Web site, and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to them. We do not share, under any circumstances, your profile with other third parties.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user's hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account we reply via email or phone, in accordance with the users wishes.
Contents of this Site
While we strive to always provide the latest information and details about our product offerings on this website, please be sure to check with your travel agent on any specifics that may be important to you. Information presented here is subject to change and is not guaranteed to be free from errors.
All prices are shown in US dollars, unless otherwise noted.
Nothing contained herein shall be deemed or construed to create any financial or other liability or responsibility on Sandals for or on behalf of, or in relation to, any of the various Travel Agents or Agencies listed in this website.
All prices listed in this site are in U.S. Dollars, unless otherwise specified. Promotions listed in this website can be changed or withdrawn at any time and blackout dates may apply.
All material contained within this website is the sole property of Fowl Cay Resort and cannot be used, reproduced, copied or modified, in its entirety or in part, without prior consent by an authorized agent of Sandals Resorts.
**Deposit & Full Payment Policies:
All bookings require a refundable security deposit (the “Security Deposit”). The Security Deposit will be held by Unique Travel Corp. The Security Deposit will not be refunded in cases where the villa or its contents have been damaged, items have been removed from the villa, and/or extensive additional cleaning is required, normal wear and tear expected. The repairs or replacement value of the item(s) will be calculated and subtracted from the Security Deposit prior to the issuing of a refund. All refunds will be made within ten (10) days after departure. Should any damages or replacement cost exceed the Security Deposit, the balance shall be charged to the credit card on file, unless agreed in writing to do otherwise. The charge will be made upon notification of the breach of this condition. The Security Deposit required for the Fowl Cay is US $1000.00.
**Holiday Bookings Deposit and Full Payment Policy:
Cancellations and Penalties:
Modifications and Penalties
The entire year all periods (except PEAK SEASON and HOLIDAY PERIODS) there is a five night minimum stay.
Runs from February 15 – April 30 there is a 7 night Minimum stay
For holiday periods there is a 7 NIGHT MINIMUM stay
Check in time is at 3:00p.m. and Check out time is at 10:00am.
Number of Persons per villa.
The total number of guests allowed in each villa is restricted to the number of persons reserved and paid for on the booking. Only guest named in the booking will be permitted on the premises. Should the following numbers be exceeded in each villa, OPERATOR will be billed immediately for the additional persons:
All villas have access to the ocean and pools that are not manned by a lifeguard or protected by fencing. It is the sole responsibility of each guest to ensure their safety and the safety of their children when in and around the ocean and the pool.
Special Needs and Allergies:
It is the guest's responsibly to inform the villa staff of any special health (allergies, heart conditions, walking problems) and dietary conditions or any other special requirements.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions shall supersede and/or override any representations contained in any advertising and promotional materials to the extent of any inconsistency.
2. Special Requests:Unique Travel cannot guarantee that it will satisfy special requests (including but not limited to requests for specific rooms or room locations, adjoining rooms, bed sizes, special in–flight meals or seating). Unique Travel is not responsible if such requests are not met.
3. Persons with Disabilities: Unique Travel cannot guarantee that destination airports, airport transfer vehicles, or Hotel accommodations are wheelchair accessible. Purchase price does not include any services that may be specially required as a result of a physical disability.
4. Flights & Air Carriers:All flight times, itineraries, carriers, equipment, & check–in times are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Guests should contact the airline within 24 hours of departure to confirm flight times, itineraries, & check–in. Certain fare class (special fares) do not allow for upgrades, preferential seating and other auxiliaries. Unique Travel is not responsible for any loss or injury to Guests for missed flights or connections, or if Guests are denied boarding. Guests with connecting flights should allow ample time for connections as specified by the airline and / or connecting airport. Carriage and services provided by the airline, and the airline tickets are subject to the Warsaw Convention. Charter flights are conducted pursuant to U.S. Department of Transportation Charter Regulation, Part 380.
5. Customs and Immigration: Customs and/or immigration officials may, at their own discretion, deny Guest entry into their country, and/or seize, confiscate, or impound personal property. Unique Travel is not liable for any loss or injury arising from Guest being denied entry into any country or the seizure, confiscation, or impoundment of any personal property. Baggage Limitations: Checked baggage is subject to restrictions imposed by the airline and applicable law. Please contact the airline for weight and size restrictions.
6. Compliance with Local and Other Law: Guest is responsible for knowing, obeying and complying with the laws and regulations of their destination, and neither Unique Travel nor any Hotel has any duty to inform or warn Guest about the destination's laws and/or regulations. Unique Travel and the Hotel also regularly conduct business by electronic means (e.g., iPad) and signature, including but not limited to required SIGNING AND ASSENT AT CHECK–IN (in Paragraph 17.C), required SIGN AND ASSENT to any waiver provision (in Paragraph 21), and voluntarily signed and assented to waiver, agreement and/or release by Guest, and by continuing with the reservation and booking to CHECK–IN, Guest hereby ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES to the same, as applicable."
9. Airport Departure Taxes: Guest may be required to pay airport departure taxes to the government of their destination for each traveler as required by local law. Such taxes may not be included in the price of their vacation. FORUM SELECTION AND CHOICE OF LAW:
A. AS AGAINST UNIQUE TRAVEL ONLY: ALL CLAIMS WHATSOEVER AGAINST UNIQUE TRAVEL, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTRACTORS, ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR INCIDENTAL TO THE CONTRACT, OR GUEST'S VISIT TO HOTEL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO THE FORMATION, INTERPRETATION, CONSTRUCTION, WAIVER, MODIFICATION, PERFORMANCE, DISCHARGE, OR BREACH OF THE CONTRACT, OR THE EXISTENCE, EXTENT, OR BREACH OF ANY FIDUCIARY DUTY, OR ANY DUTY IN TORT OR PURSUANT TO ANY STATUTE, SHALL BE LITIGATED SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY IN PANAMA, AND SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF REPUBLIC OF PANAMA WITHOUT REGARD TO THE CHOICE OF LAW PRINCIPLES THEREOF.
B. CLAIMS WHICH INCLUDE HOTEL AND/OR SANDALS RESORTS INTERNATIONAL, LTD. THE FOREGOING IN PARAGRAPH 17.A. NOTWITHSTANDING, ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR INCIDENTAL TO ANY PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS OR DEATH, THAT INCLUDE ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER AGAINST SANDALS RESORTS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, OR THE HOTEL, HOTEL MANAGEMENT COMPANY, AND/OR THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OR EMPLOYEES, AND TO WHICH CLAIM UNIQUE TRAVEL IS ALSO A PARTY, SHALL BE LITIGATED SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY IN THE COURTS OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH THE HOTEL IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH THE HOTEL IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED.
C. NOTICE OF REQUIRED SIGNING AND ASSENT AT HOTEL CHECK–IN Notwithstanding the terms set forth in Paragraph 17.A. and 17.B. of this Contract, the Guest will be required DURING THE HOTEL CHECK–IN PROCESS UPON ARRIVAL, to separately and specifically sign and assent to the following forum selection and choice of law provisions: The undersigned Guest(s) HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY AGREES that any and all claims that each such Guest may have against Sandals Resorts International, Ltd., the hotel, hotel management company, and/or their affiliates, subsidiaries, insurers, directors, officers, and employees, in connection with or in any way incident or related to the undersigned Guest's (or Guests') stay at the hotel/resort, shall be governed solely by the laws of the country in which the Resort is physically located as the exclusive choice of law, and further that the courts of the country in which the Resort is physically located shall be the exclusive venue/forum for any proceedings, claims or litigation whatsoever.
The Guest is required to SIGN AND ASSENT TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT CHECK–IN, and signature may be by electronic means (e.g., iPad), and the Guest is hereby on notice of same for acknowledgement and agreement.
IF THE GUEST DOES NOT SIGN AND ASSENT TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT CHECK–IN PROCESS, THE GUEST WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CHECK–IN AND WILL BE DENIED ACCESS TO THE HOTEL. ACCORDINGLY, ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THIS REQUIREMENT IS HEREBY PROVIDED. The Guest's Tour Operator and/or Travel Agent (to the extent one has been used) is being provided with this Notice and, in turn, said Tour Operator and/or Travel Agent is required to provide a copy of the Notice (in Paragraph 17.C) to the Guest. Should the Guest decide to cancel Guest's trip/vacation based upon an unwillingness to sign and assent to the specific forum selection and choice of law provisions, the following minimum cancellation charges are:
No charge, if notice of cancellation is within 3 business days of booking with Sandals, provided that cancellation is greater than 45 days prior to Arrival.
1 night Penalty, including any airfare, if notice is between 5 to 0 days prior to Arrival, in the event there are 5 days or less between booking with Sandals and scheduled arrival at the Hotel.
Otherwise, see Paragraph 5 herein.
D. Guest will be required DURING THE HOTEL CHECK–IN PROCESS UPON ARRIVAL,to assent to the following Use of Guest's Likeness provision: The undersigned Guest(s) grants Sandals and Beaches Resorts and/or its promotional partners the exclusive right to photograph and video you during your stay at the hotel and include such photographic, video and other visual portrayal(s) of the undersigned Guest(s), in any medium of any nature whatsoever, for any purpose, including without limitation trade, advertising, sales, publicity or otherwise, without compensation to such Guest, and all rights, title and interest therein (including all worldwide copyrights therein) shall be the sole property of Sandals and Beaches Resorts, free from any claims by the undersigned Guest(s) and or any person deriving any rights or interest from such Guest AND each undersigned Guest(s) UNDERSTANDS AND HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY SO AGREES. IF THE GUEST DOES NOT SIGN AND ASSENT TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT CHECK–IN PROCESS, THE GUEST WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CHECK-IN AND WILL BE DENIED ACCESS TO THE HOTEL. ACCORDINGLY, ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THIS REQUIREMENT IS HEREBY PROVIDED.
LIMITATIONS PERIODS: NO SUIT SHALL BE MAINTAINABLE AGAINST UNIQUE TRAVEL, ANY HOTEL OR HOTEL MANAGEMENT COMPANY, SRI, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS RELATING TO PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS OR DEATH OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, UNLESS WRITTEN NOTICE OF THE CLAIM, WITH PARTICULARS, IS ADDRESSED TO UNIQUE TRAVEL CORP. ATTENTION: CLAIMS, CALLE AQUILINO DE GUARDIA, NO. 8, IGRA BUILDING, PANAMA, REPUBLIC OF PANAMA AND IS RECEIVED WITHIN SIX MONTHS AFTER THE DEATH OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR THE ONSET OF THE INJURY OR ILLNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH SUIT BE MAINTAINABLE UNLESS COMMENCED WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE DEATH, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR THE ONSET OF THE INJURY OR ILLNESS.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES: UNIQUE TRAVEL, SRI, ANY HOTEL OR HOTEL MANAGEMENT COMPANY, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO GUEST IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR: (A) ANY PERSONAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY ANY ACT OR OMISSION ON THE PART OF ANY AIR CARRIER OR GROUND TRANSPORTATION CARRIER; (B) EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, MENTAL SUFFERING, OR PSYCHOLOGICAL INJURY OF ANY KIND; OR (C) ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES.
10. Travel Documents:PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP IS GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY. Guest is responsible for furnishing proof of citizenship in the form of a valid passport, and any other documentation necessary for travel. Guest should consult with their travel agent or airline, or appropriate government authorities to ascertain what documentation is necessary. Guest may be refused passage/entry if they do not possess necessary travel documents. Unique Travel is not responsible for Guest's failure to obtain and safeguard necessary travel documents.